In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) as well as relevant executive acts, you can find below the necessary information related to our provision of services:
- Toruń Symphony Orchestra (Polish: Toruńska Orkiestra Symfoniczna) with its registered office in Torun, at Alei Solidarności 1-3, having NIP 9561429917, shall be the controller of your data.
- In any matters related to personal data processing, you may contact the Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com.
- We process data collected when you use our services.
- We process personal data for the following purposes:
- facilitating the proper provision of requested services rendered by the Toruń Symphony Orchestra, including, in particular, ticket booking, consideration of any contingent complains, archiving, ongoing contact related to the requested service, organizing competitions (Article 6(1) point (f)
- proper reconciliation for the service and invoice issuance (Article 6(1) point (c)
- execution of a contract in the future or performance of a contract executed at an earlier date (Article 6(1) point (b)
- for marketing purposes, after the consent has been given (Article 6(1) point (a)
- Personal data shall be shared with entities authorized by law and entities authorized on the basis of executed contracts, including personal data processing agreements.
- Data shall not be transferred to third parties or international organizations and shall be stored for the period necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, albeit necessary in the case of executing a contract.
- You have the right to access your data, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to object to processing, right to data portability and right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority (Polish: Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).