Presented below is the information compliant with the guidelines of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, the Ministry of Development and the Chief Sanitary Inspector:
1) Limited audience
We provide our audience with a maximum of half the number of seats. The participants of the event will allowed to use alternate rows and only every other seat in each row. The obligation to keep one seat apart does not apply to those members of the audience who:
- takes part in the show with a child under 13 years of age, - is a person with a disability certificate, a person with a disability degree certificate, a person with a certificate of special education or a person who cannot move independently due to their health condition.
2) Obligation to cover the mouth and nose
There will be an absolute obligation to cover the mouth and nose, i.e. to wear face masks or protective face visors on the premises of the facility. Persons not equipped in such gear will not be allowed in the facility. For safety reasons, our guests will be asked not to take their face masks off during the concert.
3) Hand disinfection
When entering the facility, all participants will be required to use the available hand sanitizer dispensers.
4) Keeping a social distance
When moving around the facility or in the queue in front of the entrance, please keep a safe distance of at least 2 meters from other participants.
5) Providing personal data at the entry
Before entering the concert each participant will be obliged to fill in a short statement of their health and provide their personal data: first name, surname, telephone number. The wording of the statement is also available at http:/tos.art.pl in the TICKETS tab. The completed and printed statement should be presented to the staff together with the ticket on the day of the concert. Your personal data is controlled by Toruń Symphony Orchestra, which will process the data only to the extent and for the purpose necessary to carry out the events and maintain the principles of epidemiological safety. Your data may be passed on to the Chief Sanitary Inspector or law enforcement agencies. If necessary, the provided data will enable easy contact after the event, and will be used by sanitary services to facilitate epidemiological investigation in the event of detecting an infected person participating in a given event.
6) Viewer support
In order for us to be able to complete the obligatory procedures please arrive at the facility 30 minutes ahead of time. To enable contactless service, electronic tickets in phones are preferred. The staff will be equipped with appropriate protective measures, such as: face masks, visors, gloves. Please follow the instructions of the employees during the procedure of entering and exiting the facility - you might be directed to various exits in the facility. Only one person at a time is allowed at the cash desk.
7) GDPR Information Clause
According to the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) as well as the relevant implementing regulations, we inform you that:
- Your personal data is controlled by Toruń Symphony Orchestra with its registered office in Toruń (87-100), at 1-3 Aleja Solidarności St., NIP (tax ID) 9561429917
- In all matters related to the processing of personal data you can contact the Data Protection.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of implementing the agreement - i.e. purchasing a ticket and/or taking actions before its conclusion (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
- Your personal data will be received only by entities authorised to obtain personal data on the basis of the law, as well as the entities that are indirectly involved in contact with you (e.g. IT service providers) and the entities that process personal data on behalf of the controller on the basis of the agreement on entrusting data for processing concluded with the controller.
- In connection with the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to inform you that your personal data may also be made available to GIS (Chief Sanitary Inspectorate) and law enforcement agencies.
- The personal data obtained from you at the entrance will be stored for 14 days from the date of their acquisition i.e. from the date of the event.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data from the controller, the right to rectify and delete your personal data, limit the processing of and object to the processing of your personal data.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of Personal Data Protection Office. 9. Providing personal data is voluntary but necessary to participate in the event.
By taking part in our events, you ACCEPT our terms and conditions and agree to comply with all rules.